Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sweet, Sweet Sin

I stopped at Sprouts on the way home from work. I didn't realise that they had lower prices on some of my staples, including Amy's frozen burritos. And the Uncle Sam's cereal was a dollar less than what I paid the night before at my regular grocery store.

And in the freezer section I came across a brand of sugar-free ice cream recommended in a book I'm reading. So I bought a pint of coffee ice cream.

I have spent my evening making my sister's birthday gift and getting exasperated because I didn't get strong enough adhesive. I think I'm going to have to get a hot glue gun.

Being exasperated and very sleepy, after I finished packing away the mess, I decided it was time for ice cream. And seeing as how there was no chocolate in the ice cream, I decided some chocolate topping was called for. Alas! There was no chocolate ice cream topping in the kitchen. Then I remembered the Nutella in my pantry.  Let me tell you--coffee ice cream topped with Nutella? Ambrosia. No question about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment