Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Better Today

Thank you so much for your kindness.

I'm better today--it's funny. I had a fantastic day Sunday, and then I immediately went into a tailspin on Monday.

The fact is that nothing is going to happen about my marriage until we've got the house repaired and inhabitable. Then we can decide what to do. So I'm going to kick back and try to be calm until then. 

I do love my husband. Always have. Always will. I've just got to stand up for myself, which I've been working on doing. If we can find a way to live in harmony, that would be great. If not, we will be going our separate ways eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. And... Yeah, waiting until the immediate housing/logistics are sorted before making life-altering decisions is probably the path of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete