Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cooled Off

Sorry about that profanity ridden vent yesterday. I was so frustrated to find that I had to start all over again in my efforts to have my name removed from the lists of the church membership.

The afternoon and evening got much better. My birthday's today, but my husband had to go out of town this morning. He took me out last night and we had an enjoyable evening. I have plans for the weekend and next Monday involving baking 100 vegan cupcakes, attending a baby shower, hanging with some of my bff's, having my sister spend the night Sunday night, and spending Monday being as lazy as we wanna be. It will be nice.

Thank you for the reading recommendations. I do appreciate it. I hope there will come a time when I can start letting this go, and not feel the compulsion to read everything I can find and be all ranty like I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment