Sunday, January 15, 2012

What a Lovely Sunday!

Slept in a wee bit, played wii (bowling), watched a little tv with my husband, drank 3 cups of coffee and had baked beans for brunch. Now I'm watching documentaries on netflix.

Since I was glorying in the beautiful cosmos this past week, let's take a look at some of the beyond beautiful things in the depths of the ocean today.







I still say, what a wonderful world.

It's okay to say, "I don't know" when you're asked or are asking how the universe and this planet came about.  It's good to study and learn, but it's also okay to just observe and be awed by the grandeur and majesty and glory and beauty and mystery.

2 comments:

  1. I love Sundays now... used to hate them when I was an active Mormon. And yes, I agree with what you said... I'm Agnostic now, but I still marvel at the world around me and think that there must be a higher power who created it. But if there is a higher power, then he/she must be really pissed at what men have done to religion, using it for their own ends, using it to gain power over people and get their money. Sad commentary in a beautiful world.

    ReplyDelete