Monday, November 21, 2011

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our house did not catch fire (on Pioneer Day) because I lost my testimony and left the church.
Our insurance company isn't dragging their heels because I lost my testimony and left the church.
Two of our dogs didn't die because I lost my testimony and left the church.
The A/C heater in my husband's SUV didn't stop working today because I lost my testimony and left the church.
(Whatever my husband wants to blame on our leaving the church) didn't happen because I lost my testimony and left the church.

Sometimes shit just happens. You deal with it and move on.

4 comments:

  1. Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc.

    Some people just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, that concept of God makes Him look like an amazingly poor communicator - not to mention wildly passive-aggressive. If He wants people back in the church, what's wrong with sending a sharply-worded note? But no, apparently he goes around breaking things like an angry toddler out to Teach Someone A Lesson?

    I don't get it.

    Also, what lifelongguy said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few things can be attributed to my leaving the church. But they're all good. For starters - and I mean starters - my expendable income increased more than 10%.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta agree w/ Cognitive Dissenter. I haven't seen anything really attributed to hubby and I leaving the church. Other then having 10% more money. And we have more time for family.

    ReplyDelete