Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sinnin' Again

I stayed up far too late last night, reading. I love my nook, because I can have all the lights off, and just read by the glow of my screen. And no one knows what I'm reading, which means I don't have to answer questions I'd just as soon not answer.  Anyway, it's just me and the dog for the week, as the husband is out of town. So she was snuggled up next to me, and I was petting her with one hand and holding my nook in the other hand.

As a result of staying up far too late last night, reading, I am exceedingly sleepy this morning. So I grabbed one of the coffee mugs sitting on my desk and made some espresso.  And just now I noticed that the mug I grabbed is my souvenir from when I went to see Wicked.  That means I'm drinking espresso from a mug that says Wicked in large white letters. The humour does not escape me. :) Alas, I'm still not feeling much more awake which means I'm going to have another mug of wicked witches brew. Tsk, tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment