Monday, October 31, 2011

Questions

53 Questions That You May Not Have Seen Before

  • Instructions: You should know these by now.
  • 1: What do you put on hotdogs? I like ketchup and sweet pickle relish and mustard.
  • 2: Do you say "anticlimatic" or "anticlimactic"?  I say anticlimactic, but now I'm wondering if I've been saying it wrong. So I went and looked it up and feel better.
  • 3: Do you check flyers before grocery shopping? From time to time.
  • 4: Blue, black, or some other colour pen ink? Purple or blue.
  • 5: Do you use your parking brake? Nope.
  • 6: Look to your left. How many framed pictures are on the wall? No framed pictures, but huge floor to ceiling windows.
  • 7: Do you know how to play chess? In theory, but not in practice.
  • 8: How often do you clean the interior of your car? Hahahahahahaha---Let's just say that rarely happens.
  • 9: Do you ever read the last few pages first? No, I think it's cheating.
  • 10: Ever fallen in the shower? Nope.
  • 11: On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to swear at other drivers? 10. But not all the time.
  • 12: What's the worst thing you've ever called someone you care about? I don't know--asshole? son of a bitch?
  • 13: Do you have a Snuggie? I did, until our house burned down.
  • 14: Are you allergic to anything?  Ragweed and housework.
  • 15: Do you have any TV shows on DVD? The Closer, Doctor Who, Buffy, Angel
  • 16: How many times do you hit the snooze button before finally getting out of bed? 5, because if I hit it 6 times it resets the alarm for an hour later.
  • 17: Ever driven away in anger? Heck yeah, tires squealing and all!
  • 18: What's your favourite freezie colour? brown, because my favourite slurpee flavour is a mix of Dr Pepper & Coke.
  • 19: Are you a vegetarian?  From time to time. My husband can be unbearably judgmental when I'm vegetarian, so I always have to mentally prepare for a lot of arguing.
  • 20: Do you have a garbage receptacle beside you? What's on top? 2 napkins
  • 21: Do you cross out your mistakes or erase/whiteout them? Scribble them out
  • 22: Ever torn something up that you instantly knew was too important for such treatment? Hasn't everyone?
  • 23: Do you think that things will get better? I do.
  • 24: Do you have an unpopular opinion? What is it? Well, in my home my unpopular opinion is that Joseph Smith was a con artist, hebephile, sexual predator, and an asshole to boot.
  • 25: What's your favourite quote? My favourite quotation is "Gladly wolde he lerne, and gladly teche." (Chaucer)
  • 26: Did you/are you going to go to prom? I did, and it totally sucked.
  • 27: What's the most physically painful thing you've ever experienced?  Breast reduction. Lemme tell ya--I've had several laparoscopic surgeries to try to clean out endometriosis adhesions; I've had my tonsils out; I've had a hysterectomy; total knee replacement on my left knee; and lap band surgery. The breast reduction pain was by far the worst. It was just agonizing. The knee replacement would be second.
  • 28: What's the most emotionally/mentally painful thing you've ever experienced?  Losing my babies when we tried IVF to have children.
  • 29: Have you ever legitimately saved a person's life? Nope.
  • 30: What's your favourite book genre? I don't have a favourite genre. I just love books. Although I'm over the whole vampire thing, and I don't care for zombies.
  • 31: Did you like "Gigli"? Be honest.  Didn't watch it.
  • 32: Have you ever walked out of a movie at the theatre?  Heck yeah!
  • 33: Do you peek between your fingers during the scary scenes?  Heck yeah!
  • 34: What was your reaction to Tatum getting killed whilst stuck in the pet door in Scream? I don't remember it, so I don't know what my reaction was.
  • 35: Do dogs like you? They love me, and I love them, and we love each other, because none of us was loved enough in our childhood.
  • 36: Would you say that you project an air of authority? Sometimes.
  • 37: Do people listen when you speak? Yep.
  • 38: How are your elbows? Are they okay? They're a little rough.
  • 39: What is one thing that you do exceptionally well? Be honest. I'm a fantastic cook.
  • 40: Do you use torrents? apparently not, since I had to look them up online.
  • 41: When was the last time you paid for music? Last week. I bought Joss Whedon's playlist from the iTunes store.
  • 42: Are you addicted to technology?  Yes. Do not get between me and my laptop.
  • 43: Pick a person (you don't need to give their name). How do you feel about them? Be as honest as you can get yourself to be.  She's the other half of my soul, my best friend. I've known her forever, and I cannot imagine my life without her.
  • 44: Do you check your computer's dictionary for the definition of words you'd otherwise feel confident about using during in-person interactions? Just to be sure? Once in a blue moon, because I'm pretty good with words.
  • 45: How heavily to you rely on spellcheck and autocorrect?  Not at all.
  • 46: Have you ever gotten into an argument on the internet? Did you win? Not that I recall
  • 47: Do you pause movies/TV shows if you have to go to the bathroom or the kitchen, or do you just let them keep playing?  If it's one I've seen a million times, I let it keep playing. If it's one I'm just watching for the first time, I pause it.
  • 48: If you use a regular alarm clock, do you have it set to music or that obnoxious beeping? I don't use a regular alarm clock. I use my cell phone, and the alarm tone is XOXO by Black-Eyed Peas.
  • 49: Peter Pan?  Jiffy, extra crunchy.
  • 50: How often do you fall up the stairs? Frequently. I'm very gifted that way.
  • 51: Do you pronounce "anti" as ant-eye or ant-ee? (Example: "That scene was very anticlimactic.")  ant-eye
  • 52: Do you pronounce "via" as vee-uh or vie-uh? (Example: "We can get there via Tremont Street.") via
  • 53: How often do you forget to close your parentheses? Occasionally, when my parenthetical comment gets so long and complicated that I probably should have just started a new paragraph or bullet point.
If you want to play, consider yourself tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment