Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Meme Because I'm Feeling Lazy Today

Simple meme of 50 questions and answers.

1. What do you add to your coffee? 3 packets of Splenda and tons of powdered creamer. Alternatively, a splash of Torani sugar-free syrup and tons of powdered creamer.  Yes, I'm a coffee wuss.

2. What are you reading now? A truly dreadful book recommended by Stephenie Meyer. Or is that an oxymoron?

3. Do you own a gun? No.

4. Are you registered to vote? Yes.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nah.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hebrew National all the way.

7. Favorite Christmas Song? Good King Wenceslas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee. See question 1.

9. Can you do push ups? Nope, although I definitely need to start.

10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? I don't recall. Seriously. I don't.

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery? The piece I happen to be wearing at the time. That means right now it's my huge fake diamond ring.

12. Favorite hobby? Reading.

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Yep--I'm known as Wonder Woman.

14. Do you have ADD? Definitely.

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? Laziness (see the title of this post).

16. What’s your Middle name? Virginia.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I have to go pee. My wrist hurts. I haven't had a cup of coffee yet this morning.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.  Clarins moisturizer, facial sunscreen, and toner.

19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Slurpees (every chance I get), coffee, tea. Ha! Take that, Joseph!

20. Current worry right now? Carpal tunnel problems in my right hand.

21. What side do you dress to? I'm a woman, so it's kind of a moot point.

22. Favorite place to be? I don't really have a favourite place.

23. How did you bring in the New Year? I was asleep. Rock on.

24. Where would you like to go? Everywhere.

25. Name three people who will complete this. Good question.

26. Whose answers do you want to read the most? See above.

27. What color shirt are you wearing? Pink and brown.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I do, but I hate how they slide off the bed, so I stick with cotton.

29. Can you whistle? Every chance I get. I walk around the house whistling.

30. Favorite colors(s)? Purple.

31. Could you be a pirate? Not so much, but I'm perfectly willing to ogle Johnny Depp, aka Jack Sparrow.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I prefer baths, and I tend not to sing in the bathtub. I do play with the bubbles, though. Does that count?

33. Favorite girls name? Sylvia

34. Favorite boy’s name? Hayden

35. What’s in your pocket right now? Nine dollars and sixty cents.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Myself. I crack me up all the time.

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Navy blue satin.

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Falling down--hard--several times in a row a few weeks after having knee replacement surgery. It didn't cause permanent damage, but it hurt like hell and made me cry because I thought I'd already ruined my brand new knee.

39. Do you love where you live? No, not at all.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2.

41. Who is your loudest friend? I am. I'm very loud.

42. How many dogs do you have? Two.

43. Does anyone have a crush on you? Not that I know of.

44. What are the most fun things you ever did? Road tripping with my best friends.

45. What are your favorite books? Jane Eyre, The Canterbury Tales, Harry Potter

46. What is your favorite candy? Toffee

47. Favorite Team? Pre A-Rod Yankees.

48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? Get the party started (Pink)

49. What were you doing at 12 AM? Sleeping.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? It's only 6:15. I don't have to get up for 10 more minutes. But going back to sleep for 10 minutes is stupid. Screw it. I'll do this crossword puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment